It’s hard to believe that winter is slowly coming to an end again and spring is finally approaching. With the warmer weather comes the time to get ready for spring around the house with maintenance, cleaning, and organizing. Luckily, Used.ca is here to help you get ready for spring with our local services listings! We’ve compiled a list of some of the top to-do’s to get you started.
In the garden:
- Aeration services
- Lawn care such as mowing and sodding
- Landscaping, weeding and pruning
- Sprinkler and irrigation maintenance
- Do it yourself with tool rentals or machinery maintenance (it’s been a while since that lawnmower was powered up!)
Get cleaned up:
- Have your car washed, detailed and maintenance done
- Get your house cleaned inside with a cleaning service
- Organize your home and use a junk removal service to haul away unwanted items
- Purge goods you no longer need and post them on Used.ca and make some cash!
Exterior home maintenance:
- Clear the winter mess from your gutters and roof
- Have the exterior of your windows cleaned – let that sunshine in!
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Book your exterior house painting
Spring preparations, cleaning, and organizing can be a daunting task to take on, but it always feels so good once they’re done! If you need a helping hand with some of your to-do list, start by taking a look at the local services listed on Used.ca. Happy spring preparations!